For over 25 years, Steven T. Giorgione, CPA, Ltd., a small, leading accounting firm located in Henderson, NV, has been providing quality, personalized financial guidance to individuals and small to mid-sized businesses. We are proud to provide sound financial advice to assist our clients in achieving their objectives during each phase of the business lifecycle.
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a dedicated, autonomous, motivated self-starter with a minimum of 5-10 years of current public accounting experience to lead tax engagements for privately-held businesses, high net worth individuals and non-profit organizations. You will prepare complex corporate, partnership, individual and estate tax returns; complete tax planning & research; prepare financial statements, compilations and reviews; consult with clients providing tax recommendations and develop and manage professional client relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA license
- Minimum 5-10 years current public accounting tax planning and compliance experience
- Knowledge and ability to prepare corporate, partnership, individual and estate tax returns and financial statements
- Strong communication, leadership, analytical client service, project management and PC skills including MS Office & QuickBooks proficiency (UltraTax software proficiency a plus)
- Ability to attract new clients and develop professional client relationships
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and manage multiple engagements under tight deadlines
- Passion to look through business financials, identifying potential opportunities for client gain
- Ability to build & apply technical knowledge by keeping abreast of industry trends & developments
We attribute our high rate of client retention and referrals to a highly dedicated and talented staff who continually deliver exceptional personalized service to our clients. We are proud to offer a competitive salary, health benefits, growth opportunity including potential partnership, paid time off and a friendly, professional office environment.
If you are looking for an excellent opportunity and are eager to continue our commitment to client service and become an integral part of our practice, please submit your resume by clicking “Apply” below.
Steven T. Giorgione, CPA, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.