Bellows Associates, PA is an accounting firm specializing in audits of Private and Not-For-Profit organizations. We are located in the Fort Lauderdale area.
We are currently seeking career minded professionals with the aspiration for growth within the firm.
- Preparation of not-for-profit, corporate and individual tax returns.
- The understanding and ability to apply Internal Revenue Code regulations to the tax filings.
- Reporting requirements to other government agencies.
- Full charge bookkeeping for several clients
- Payroll audits
- Performing various engagements alongside the audit and administrative staff.
- Data-entry and administration tasks.
The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; good listening skills; present themselves well with clients; face-to-face, through email, and over the phone. They should be detail-oriented, apply analytical thinking, and possess strong research skills. The ability to multi-task and have strong time-management skills is critical.
Bachelor's degree preferred, but A.A. will be considered
3 years relevant experience with Quickbooks and tax software programs
Proficient in Microsoft Office
If you are interested, please send your resume and transcripts to:
Resumes.Broward@gmail.com and we will follow up with further details.