Job ID: 37099
Corporate Tax Senior Manager serve as members of various client service teams. The Senior Manager must possess strong technical knowledge of C-corp and partnership income tax compliance including consolidated returns. The Senior Manager will participate in tax planning, consulting and provision experience although prior experience is not required. In addition to the preparation and review of tax returns, the Senior Manager participate in identifying client issues and communicating with clients and financial managers. The Senior Manager must possess and maintain strong written and oral presentation skills, conduct research on various client issues, and supervise Senior Associates, Experienced Associates and Associates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related degree preferred
- Enroll Agent status preferred for a Senior Associate; Advanced credential preferred (i.e. CPA, JD, CFP or CFA) for a Manager;
- At least 6-8 years relevant work experience with an accounting firm, including at least 4 years of Corporate Tax experience;
- Must have a strong expertise in Go System;
- Leadership and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a natural facilitator;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; and
- Proficient use of technology including MS Excel.