Teacher of the Visually Impaired and/or Orientation and Mobility Specialist
Equal Eyes Vision Services is seeking talented TVIs and COMS to join our great Team!
Equal Eyes Vision Services provides high-quality VI and O&M services to blind and visually impaired children and adults throughout North and South Carolina. We have a reputation for excellence and serve clients from the mountains to the coast. Working as a Team Member with Equal Eyes allows you to do what you love, with support from leadership who know the field of Visual Impairments. Dedicated Mentorship program ensures a seamless transition for recent University graduates. We contract with school systems, agencies and individuals throughout the Carolinas and meet their unique needs with quality, passionate professionals. Come be part of a winning Team!
Benefits of Working with Equal Eyes Vision Services
- Professionally supportive environment
- Excellent compensation, including paid travel time, preparation and documentation time
- Team Members choose their geographical travel region and choose how many hours they want to work
- Office Allowance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Work a little, or a lot, as a contractor… you decide
- Professional development opportunities
- You are part of the Equal Eyes Family!
Signing Bonus: We are offering a $2500 signing bonus for new full-time (30+ hours/week) Team Members and a $1500 signing bonus for part-time Team Members (working at least 15 hours/week).
Experience why the Carolinas are such a desirable place to live, work and raise a family!
Want to know more? Well, we want to know more about you, too! Let’s get the conversation started… submit your resume.
Check out our website at : www.equaleyesvisionservices.com