This is an immediate full-time teacher assistant position. This position involves working with children ages 3 months 5yrs of age, at a beautiful Montessori school located in Rancho Santa Margarita.
To be considered for this position, you MUST meet all of the basic state licensing requirements listed below:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have HS diploma or equivalent
- Must have a MINIMUM of 12 E.C.E. Units (Early Childhood Education Units) and provide transcripts showing the completed units
- Must have or obtain a fingerprint clearance through Department of Social Services, Community Care Licensing
- Must obtain a current TB test and physical screening signed by a physician
- Some experience working in a licensed child care facility or related is preferred
In addition, applicant must have good communication skills, is reliable, flexible, and possess self-confidence in dealing with adults and children.
Qualified applicants please email resume and include transcripts which provide proof of Early Childhood Education Units. You will be contacted by phone or email to set up an interview. Competitive Salary and benefits package for eligible candidates.