The Administrative Assistant will support a team of executives in Morristown, NJ. The Administrative Assistant will handle calendar management, travel arrangement, and expenses. This is an opportunity within Aviation, and an interest is preferred but not required!
Our client is a privately held financial software data and media company that is based in New York City. They provide market and business news, data, analytics to the world through multiple platforms. They are seeking an Administrative Assistant to support a team in their Morristown, NJ office.
- Maintain a busy calendar for executives
- Handle travel and expenses
- Use Microsoft Excel to input invoicing
- Answer incoming phone calls and emails
- Liaise with executives internally
- Be able to commute to Morristown, NJ
- Maximum commitment until June 2018
- 1-2+ years of prior experience
- Proven written and verbal communications skills
- Strongly proficient with Microsoft Office
- Interest/background in Aviation is a plus, but not required!
Administrative opportunity in Morristown, NJ! This is an exciting organization with a renown financial and media firm. They are seeking someone with prior administrative experience to work in their New Jersey offices.