Burger King Team Member
The Team Member position is responsible for providing exceptional guest service and support, while working closely with the Restaurant Managers and other Team Members to maintain operational standards and procedures. This position operates under the direction of the General Manager and Assistant Managers. This position has direct interactions with guests and members of the field operations team.
- Ensure a positive guest experience, by providing fast, efficient service in a friendly manner
- Provide a product of superior quality, prepared according to company specifications
- Maintain established speed of service standards
- Maintain a clean, safe environment for guests
- Verifies the accuracy of guests' orders
- Comply with all policies and procedures of the Company
- If required, handle cash according to the Company's cash policy
- Must train (with completed tests) and be proficient on the required team member position in a Burger King restaurant
- Restock stations and assist with other assignments to prepare for business or meal periods
- Unloads and stocks inventory items as needed
- Operates fryers, tomato and onion slicers
- Uses knives and other sharp utensils
- Supports service by working a variety of positions as assigned to include, but not limited to front counter, Drive-Thru, food production, washing dishes and equipment
- Follow policies and procedures as written in training programs for each position worked
- MAKE GUESTS FEEL SPECIAL!
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager, District Manager, or Officer/Director of the Company
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional personal appearance
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Ability to use a computer and calculator
- Ability to work flexible hours. Ability to work days, evenings, and weekends
- Willing to accomplish all restaurant tasks
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
PHYSICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently bending, stooping and kneeling. This position is very active requiring occasional crawling and climbing. Ability to lift/move 50 pounds. Regular exposure to video terminal display. Travel in personal vehicle leading to exposure to all driving conditions and hazards. Frequent standing for long periods of time. Ability to talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to talk and hear and have the ability to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms. Vision abilities of close vision, distance vision and adjust focus. Ability to frequently taste or smell. The employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, extreme heat and risk of electrical shock. The noise level is usually loud.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.