SUPERVISOR: Shift Manager, (SM), Assistant General Manager (AGM), General Manager (GM), Area Coach (AC)
A Team Member is someone who enjoys people and is excited about working on a winning team! They come to work with a Positive, Can Do Attitude! Everyday!
• This position plays a critical role in building brand and customer loyalty.
• Greet customers inside the restaurant and Drive Thru in a friendly manner.
• Take and ring orders, and handle payments.
• Prepare and properly hold food for service.
• Assemble food items and make drinks quickly and efficiently.
• Ensure orders served to guests are correct.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment, in both lobby, kitchen, and outdoor areas.
• Follow all policies and procedures regarding food safety, job duties and code of conduct.
• Punctual and flexible in maintaining hours of employment.
• Maintain a clean and tidy appearance and work habits.
Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; seizes more opportunities than others.
Ethics and Values - Adheres to an appropriate (for the setting) and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; acts in line with those values; practices what he/she preaches.
Listening - Practices attentive and active listening; has the patience to hear people out; can accurately restate the opinions of others even when he/she disagrees.
Primary service relationships with outside customers; team building relationships with co-workers and appropriate working relationships with other internal visitors and vendors.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Education: Basic math & reading skills.
• Experience: 16 years or older.
• Ability to work flexible hours.
• Must maintain current Health Card or Work Permits according to state or local requirements.
Diversified Restaurant Group, LLC (DRG) is a restaurant business working to innovate and grow with quick service and fast casual brands across the country. What started as a 30-unit Taco Bell business in 2012 has since grown into a 230 unit, multi-brand operation. DRG currently operates Taco Bell and Arby’s restaurants across Northern California, Nevada, and Kansas City; and has approximately 6,000 team members and continues to grow every day!
Disclaimer: You are applying to Diversified Restaurant Group, a franchisee of Taco Bell and Arby’s Corp. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.