RESPONSIBILITIES:A Kforce client is currently seeking a Tier 1 Technical Support in the Salt Lake City, Utah (UT) area.
This is a critical position in our organization - we are looking for a professional, flexible team player. You must be self-motivated, focused, and have excellent communication and organizational skills. The ideal candidate is able to prioritize and work in multiple software programs at a single time. The Tier 1 Technical Support is responsible for being able to quickly, accurately, and confidently make decisions on behalf of clients for any given situation and inputting data into various financial software systems. This position also requires the candidate to perform daily transaction review on items processed through ACH payment software. The candidate could potentially work an extended hour shift (8AM - 5PM MTN) to accommodate customers on the west coast.
- Technical Support Help Desk Customer Support
- Payment processing and banking industry experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Windows based software programs
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent rapport with customers; both internal and external
- Ability to research, troubleshoot, and correct account configuration errors
- Willingness to perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Willingness to work in a high production, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.