Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
Ciber Global is currently seeking an experienced Technical Architect in Baton Rouge, LA!
- Lead team in execution of development pipeline and delivery of software products to QA, and ultimately to production
- Manage day-to-day technical activities and influence team members to leverage follow and support Agile software development practices
- Interface with product owner and key stakeholders in Project Management, Business, QA and Technology Operations to ensure high quality delivery of software projects on time and budget
- Work with Scrum Master and product owner to provide development sizing’s and cost analysis estimates
- Work closely with product owner and team members to decompose stories, design features, and prioritize tasks
- Utilize automated software test tools and frameworks such as test driven development to achieve software quality standards
- Compose and maintain detailed and accurate technical documentation
- Perform code reviews and analyze existing software and applications’ effectiveness and develop strategies for improving or leveraging these systems
- Ensure code is versioned and checked into source control system across project team
- Partner with Project Director on project plan task definition and estimates, and/or assemble own sub-plan that leads to the successful delivery of a project
- Responsible for performing and providing oversight to the development and maintenance of all technical documentation
- Assist with end user support and training where necessary and actively mentor less experienced team members
- Support integration efforts to build whole systems from various subsystems
- Support release manager to assemble releases and drive improvements in the release process
- Assist Scrum Master in resolving needs and roadblocks identified by team members
- Ensure the coordination of individual team deliverables are synchronized as necessary to achieve product releases
- Provide hands-on development and mentoring as necessary for other members of the development team
- Identify technology risks early and establish mitigation plans
- Create artifacts for each project such as Software Architecture documentation, Technical Use Cases, and Code Review Packages
- Meet periodically with onshore and offshore developers to review and improve code quality, requirements specification and design methodologies
- Prototype, validate and create specific application solutions for the business
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or IT related field
- 7-10 years of application design and hands on development experience
- Experience integrating large solutions into an EA in an Agile environment
- Familiar with both Waterfall and Scrum development approach
- Proficient with the software development lifecycle, including backend, frontend and full stack development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required for composing and delivering technical presentations and/or other forms of documentation to various level of technical and non-technical management
- Proficient managing multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic, and geographically dispersed environment
- Experience with implementing cloud-hosted system
- Experience of working collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams with a focus on delivery
- Experience with communicating complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience and proficiency in mentoring staff
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office products
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.