Initiate Government Solutions, LLC, an Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business, is currently recruiting for an Technical Area Coordinator to support our work with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is undertaking an enterprise-wide Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) effort through the procurement of the Cerner commercial electronic health record (EHR) software and related support services. The Pacific Northwest Fielding Team will conduct detailed site assessments and integrate with VISN 20 in EHRM-dependent areas including workflow tracking, medical devices, site applications, and facilities.
Serve as lead for site specific deployment analyses and assessments and ensure coordination with EHRM CTO (e.g., Cybersecurity, Architecture, Engineering, Testing).
- Oversee site required activities tied to the critical path schedule for EHRM IOC for associated facilities in their assigned areas.
- Serve as Primary POC and PM for associated site-level projects for a subset of the following areas:
- Non-Care Devices
- User Administrative: Desktop Applications, Authentication
- Computers (Laptops / Desktops, Monitors, Readers)
- Mobile Devices
- Core Facility
- Core Services
- Identity and Access Management
- Printers/Imaging (Enterprise, Local, Specialty)
- Communications (VOIP / Video / Teleconference devices)
- Monitoring and Management (Software Distribution, SCCM, Patch Mgt., Segment Monitoring, EHRM Manager of Managers)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, math, or equivalent
- At least 15 years of professional experience (23 years if degree requirement is not met)
- Technical project management experience in IT system deployment
- System engineering background
- Experience in Schedule management
- Risk Management experience
- VA experience preferred
- Ability to be on location in Spokane, Washington and travel 50-100% supporting the Fielding Team will support 3 VA Medical Centers: Mann-Grandstaff, Seattle, and American Lake, as well as 27 Clinics/Vet Centers located across the Pacific Northwest
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust
Initiate Government Solutions offers 401(k), Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, Medical, Dental and Vision Plans, Life and Disability insurance (and more).
Initiate Government Solutions participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program.
Initiate Government Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Our company policy is to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.