We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Technical Business Systems Analyst on a long-term consulting to full time direct employee basis. In this role, the Technical Business Systems Analyst will:
- Work with technical and cross-functional business teams to define technical requirements, document systems parameters and ensure hardware and software systems compatibility in a Soarian Clinical HL7 healthcare environment.
- Formulate and define small project/system scope develop detailed systems specifications for clinical applications.
- Participate in evaluating existing systems and procedures to identify deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
- Review, draft, and outline simple systems specifications, screen designs, and reports from which programs will be written.
- May support development of test scripts and participate in functional testing. May support maintenance of business systems and interface applications.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Technical Business Systems Analysis in large enterprise environments.
- Technical and systems designs and specifications for clinical, healthcare or medical environments.
- Development of detailed requirements specifications.
- Knowledge of design techniques involved in production of drawings and technical models.
Knowledge of computer software design frameworks and standards, such as SOA, JMS, .NET, Java, SQL, etc.
- Soarian Clinical Applications or other like clinical, healthcare, hospital or EMR, HER, EHR, PIR environments.
- Understanding of software systems compatibility for product delivery and usage.
- Technical Requirements or specifications design knowledge at a high level related to environments.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.