Watkins Wellness, established in 1977 in Vista, Calif., is dedicated to promoting wellness to consumers who live active lifestyles and are health conscious. The company manufactures the Endless Pools® line of aquatic fitness products, and is also the world's largest manufacturer of hot tubs, including Hot Spring® Spas, Hot Spot® Spas, Caldera® Spas, and the American Hydrotherapy Systems spa brands. The Watkins Wellness dealer network extends into all 50 states and more than 70 countries. Watkins Wellness is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Masco Corporation (NYSE: MAS), a Fortune 500 company whose products include Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets and Milgard® windows and doors. For more information about us, please visit our website at www.watkinsmfg.com .
We are hiring a Technical Customer Care Associate to join our Customer Service team!
IN A NUTSHELL
Do you enjoy navigating through and solving technical problems? The Technical Customer Care Associate will be responsible for providing all aspects of pre-sale and after-sale support for our end consumers and dealer personnel, including: providing excellent customer care, clearly communicating instruction and answers to inquiries, researching applicable support information, and assisting in troubleshooting activities.
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you customer service centric? You will respond thoroughly and promptly to all inquiries made by all customers (end consumers, dealer technicians, and independent service providers) regarding spa operation/performance, service issues/concerns, and/or warranty coverage, using applicable reference documents and material.
- Are you technically inclined? You’ll present technical troubleshooting procedures and spa repair information to field technicians and end consumers.
- Are you solutions minded? Using strong negotiation and conflict resolution techniques, you will successfully resolve customer and dealer complaints to prevent case escalation.
- Are you organized and detail oriented? You will be responsible for taking ownership of the entire case resolution process; creating and updating the Salesforce case record.
- Are you a team player? You will have the opportunity to work on other projects and/or perform other duties as assigned by management.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor's degree preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in service support area or related field. Experience working in a manufacturing environment, with high-ticket durable goods, and/or in the pool and spa industry are all a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs; and skilled in Salesforce or similar CRM system.
- Excellent customer service to include phone and email etiquette with the ability to articulate information in a professional and thoughtful manner.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization.
- Strong ability to work in a team environment.
We look for candidates that exhibit The Watkins Way (always Ethical, endeavors to be Transparent, embraces Inclusion, welcomes Diverse backgrounds and perspectives, Accommodating, believes in Work-Life Balance, puts Safety First, Accountable, values Relationships, Passionate, Team Player, and Goal Driven.)
The employee must frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Watkins Wellness is an Equal Opportunity Employer.