Title: Technical Developer
Location: San Jose, California 95131
Term: 7 Months
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coding, modifying, testing and debugging programs according to design specifications.
- Provide technical support and solutions delivery for framework platforms.
- Working closely with various product teams, framework team and infrastructure teams
- Working with quality assurance to develop software test plans
- Documenting software specifications
- Developing software prototypes
- This position will be working mainly with Node
- 60-70% will be issuing, and then the rest of the time will be fixing the code and getting it back to the framework
- highly interactive role with the team. There will be a high volume of written and verbal communication. There will be some level of customer facing
- For someone wanting to work closely with the framework development group, this is a unique opportunity. it is open sourcing. This person will be getting deeper on the framework side than the business side of Client.
Must have professional experience:
- Building/supporting/debugging node.js applications/modules
- Express-based http servers
- Unit testing framework(s): mocha, tap, jasmine, etc.
- Using ES6-syntax - dentifying memory leaks or other performance issues
- using npm cli (install, update, publish)
- using/troubleshooting docker-deployed applications
- providing enterprise-level customer support on the above
- with Linux/shell environment
- Experience with working in cloud platforms
- Experience with CI/CD tool chains like Jenkins
- Excellent customer focus
- Good communication skills
- Agile (Scrum) project methodology
Nice to have:
- history of open source contributions using node.js
- Programming experience with Java, C++
- Understanding and working experience with Relational and Non Relational Db platforms
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering or related field.
Years of Experience: 5-8 years of experience