All applicants must be willing to work on a W-2 basis and convert to FTE.
Responsibilities of the Technical Lead:
- Contributes and provides significant contributions in the design, coding, testing, support and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software
- Collaborates with other developers and provides significant contributions to develop specifications to resolve business client questions, problems, and to address enhancement needs
- Interacts directly with business clients
- Serves as a mentor to lower level developers
Requirements of the Technical Lead:
- Production monitoring tools like Splunk, tealeaf, AppD etc.
- Should have knowledge in Java technologies, not hands-on coding but understands how the application layer works
Keywords: Technical Lead, Design, Code, Test, Support, Debug, Collaboration, Issue Resolution, Mentor, Splunk, tealeaf, AppD, Java
Job ID: 307690
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!