This international industry leader has an immediate 6-12+ month contract opportunity (with strong probability for long-term extension) in Plano, TX for a Technical Lead with strong Java, Spring, Linux, and Web Services experience. The ideal candidate should be a seasoned Consulting Architect who is an expert in Integration Architecture and has a deep understanding of a wide range of technologies including complex Data Architecture modelling and Performance Architecture of backend services along with Financial Services industry experience. One who can champion in transforming the organization digitally, and provide a solid map of back office services to front office services architecture. Additionally, he/she must have vividly illustrative and consensus building talent within two large organization’s cross-functional teams. The role requires strong communication/soft skills to influence and push the right-idea forward and thrive in optimizing the customer journey at every touch point. Will be supporting a Retail Transformation project so need someone who is forward thinking and solutions minded. As an Architect, will be responsible for leading development efforts as well and collaborating with different business units – Could be working on 4-5 products at one time. Will be responsible for creating prototypes and proof of concepts (POC) so need to have experience in this realm. Will work closely with 3rd party vendors that are performing the hands-on development of products. This architect will need to coordinate closely to make sure what they’re developing is what is needed.
This position requires:
This position requires:
- 7-10+ years of total IT experience.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in Architecting and Designing complex high-available systems.
- Hands on ability to prototype core capabilities & demonstrate it with working proof of concept s (POC)
- Ability to define API interfaces for services
- Strong knowledge of REST, Java, JSON, XML, RDBMS, NoSQL, Spring Framework, Spring Boot
- Must have strong Architecture Analysis capability.
- Experience in Virtual Computing Environment.
- Experience with different project management methodologies e.g. Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, Iterative Waterfall, etc.
- Excellent communication, presentation, documentation and modeling skills.
- Experience in Application integration analysis in complex and distributed environment that includes multiple datacenters.
- Experience in creating complex Blue Prints (both Technical and Business), strong documentation and presentation skills are required for this position.
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft tools such Visio, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or other related advanced degree
- Experience in Auto finance industry.
- IBM System Architect experience
- Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, DoDAF or Zachman Framework experience
- Archimate experience
- Strong analysis capability to lead an effort independently with minimum supervision such as interviewing and collecting data from various teams within the organization.
- Experience creating project Solution Blueprints and possessing strong documentation skills.
- Experience influencing and leading the Technical Architecture Design discussions.
- Ability to reverse engineer and document the as-is architecture of application with minimum supervision assistance.
- Must have expertise in Microsoft tools such Visio, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to multitask and must be able to work in fast paced environment.
- Assist with data modeling, process flow analysis, definition and refinement of business processes
- Ability to lead and execute POC in new and emerging digital technology
- Promote industry best practices for performance modeling, testing and tuning techniques
- Maintain applications compliance for financial, audit and security requirements
- Deep expertise in at least two of the following disciplines, familiarity with all: technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies, and processing environments.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical architecture requirements.
- Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems.
- Ability to comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies quickly.
- Experience in SOA architecture (micro/nano) and enterprise services implementation is must.
- Knowledge and experience in Information Management / Data Management.