Job #: 866313
Technical Lead - Security Analyst Job Requirements
The following is a summary of key skills required for a contracted Network Security Analyst position in support of Global Threat Management & Security:
- Experience functioning as Technical Lead on large enterprise projects; including working on a cross-functional team in an outsourced environment, managing resources, priorities, and schedules.
- In depth understanding of project management and SDLC methodologies; to include development and review of key project documentation such as Requirements, Test Plans, Design Documents, Project Plans, etc.
- In depth understanding and experience working in an ITIL based service management organization; adherence to change management and incident management processes.
- Technical experience with network security controls; specifically, Forescout CounterACT Network Access Control, Bluecoat/Symantec Secure Web Gateway products.
- Effective communication and presentation skills; ability to adjust to technical and non-technical audience.
- Technical experience with network security controls; specifically, Firewalls (Cisco, Palo Alto), Network Intrusion Detection/Prevention Controls, RSA Authentication Manager and SecureID, Remote Access Technologies such as Aventail SSL VPN.
- Familiarity with network security of IaaS/PaaS environments such as AWS and Azure.
- Ability to provide operational support to technologies noted above.