This manufacturing leader must be a hands-on contributor in addition to leading the day to day activities in a fast-paced, dynamic, highly technical setting. The manufacturing lead will interact with Internal and External Customers at all levels. This position directly affects the quality of products produced.
- Strong technical capabilities; ability to trouble shoot from an electronics and mechanical perspective.
- Highly organized individual capable of communicating and leading a lean, hands on, cross functional team.
- Demonstrate an energetic and creative approach to supporting multiple product lines.
- Provide high level, internal and external customer focused leadership.
- Ability to build and lead a strong cross functional team. Breaking down “Silos” and promoting a collaborative team environment.
- Promote positive change throughout the Manufacturing & Service organization; establish a structured cross functional department to support demand changes.
- Possess vision and "out of the box" thinking.
- Experience developing and driving a focused team toward company goals along with the ability to inspire a change in culture and promote continuous improvement leading by example.