Technical and operational architecture management and Quality Management
Eclaro is looking for a Technical and operational architecture management and Quality Management for our client in Norfolk, VA.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Minimum 5 years in project management of communications or information systems integration, implementation or operation, using PRINCE2 or PMI methodology
- Minimum 3 years in deriving system-level requirements from architectural guidelines and project objectives supporting implementation
- Minimum 2 years in quality management in projects and programmes
- Knowledge about programme management and programme management office
- Knowledge about Database development and use
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact Eric Jones at (212) 901-3838 or send your resume at Eric.Jones@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.