Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Technical Project Manager for our client in the Banking domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Permanent position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Compensation: Best Market Rates
Role: Technical Project Manager
Primary Skill: Project Management
Role Description: The Technical Project Manager would need to have at least 10 years of experience.
Technical Project Manager – Required Skills:
- Minimum 10 years of experience as Technical PM
- Must have prior development experience with various technology such as Oracle, Informatica etc..
- Very strong programming and debugging skill.
- Very strong communication skills
- Must be able to manage team of offshore and Onshore developers
- Strong database (Oracle) experience is good to have
- 10 years of ETL experience - Excellent
- 10 years of Oracle/PL SQL experience – Excellent
- 10 years of CA7 experience - Excellent
- 10 years of Team Lead experience - Excellent
- Excellent Communication skills.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field
Experience: Minimum 10 years
Relocation: Yes, this position will cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees
Recruiter Name: Abdul Ashim
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2187)
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years
Expected Travel Time: None
This company may offer relocation assistance.