Title: Technical Product Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 9 Months Contract
- The Technical Product Manager will provide technical expertise and assist with the development and launch of March Madness Live products. The position will help manage data, video, API and SDK integrations into 15+ platforms. In addition, the role will assist with overall business and functional requirements and develop technical product specifications for the underlying product features and functionalities.
- The technical product management team will work closely with the product management and operations teams to manage and operate all technical aspects of the products. Assist with the development and launch of new consumer-facing products and product features. Help establish requirements for product architecture, platform technologies and capabilities, assessing feasibility, risk and mitigation strategies.
- Manage all technical integration aspects of the March Madness Live products with the existing 15+ platforms, and any new devices or platforms that may be introduced. This may include data feeds, APIs and SDKs that support advertising, analytics, scoring data, ecommerce, social media, quality of service, video etc.
- Coordinate closely with internal and external developers for successful integration and implementation.
- Collaborate with product management, development and internal stakeholders to develop roadmaps and plan development iterations for all department supported products, platforms, components, toolkits and applications.
- Work closely with teams to map out plans for product testing, rehearsals and execution during live events.
- Minimum of five years of technical development and/or management experience with online and/or mobile products.
- Experience with all phases of the product development lifecycle including design, implementation, debug, verification, validation and transfer to production.
- Proven experience with different data formats like XML and JSON.
- Experience and demonstrable knowledge with data feed architecture, push notification technology, registration and authentication technology, analytics technology and ad serving technology.
- Solid understanding of the video streaming technologies, mobile and connected devices ecosystem. Affinity for sports will be a big plus.