ACI Technologies, Inc., a dynamic mid-sized technology company, is seeking an experienced, high energy technical manager to lead the development and oversight of government-funded projects relating to electronics manufacturing research for the Department of Defense (DoD) and to provide management support to a senior director responsible for the company’s largest program.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop strong customer relationships within DoD program offices related to the company’s activities. Identify new opportunities from these relationships and shepherd the potential work to fruition.
- Provide management support for the company’s largest program in concert with the program’s director and company objectives.
- Develop detailed project plans (including work breakdown structures) to accomplish the stated objectives of a project as defined by DoD leadership and the system stakeholder.
- Monitor assigned ongoing projects for technical progress and cost accumulation consistent with the project plan milestones and budget targets. Utilize earned value measurement metrics to measure the effectiveness of cost and schedule progress against the plan.
- Serve as a technical liaison between government sponsors and stakeholders to ensure that expectations and requirements are satisfied in a timely and well-focused manner with a clearly defined return on investment.
- Prepare and present technical project information to customers, stakeholders, and senior management.
- Interact closely with the Technical Director and Program Director on technical approaches and programmatic requirements and issues.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- B.S. in engineering discipline (electrical, materials, or systems) that supports technical objectives plus 10 years of related experience.
- Record of proven excellence in technical projectmanagement in a matrix organizational structure.
- Knowledge and experience in defense-related government contracting.
- Excellent planning and presentation skills and a well-organized approach to project management are essential.
- Strong networking capability to develop and enhance government customer relationships.
- Experience with MS Project and MS Office Suite required.
ACI offers a generous benefits package which includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- 401K Plan with employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Accrued Personal Leave
- Flexible Starting Time