• Assist 6 DCD PMs in managing project meetings, project tasks, action items, and material delivery
• Maintain and provide weekly project status reports to DCD PMs
• Collect and aggregate project data to help PMs analyze project performance
• Serve as a backup PM in the event one of the PMs is out of office
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
• Maintain project meeting notes, record and follow up on action items, create and follow up on project task
• Aggregate project information to produce project status reports
• Creation of project data to produce analysis of project health and status reports
• BA/BS Degree in Networking or Networking Certification or AS degree
• 2+ years of experience managing Networking related projects.
• STRONG knowledge and experience with equipment and networking products such as routers, switches, and multiplexers within a Data Center.
• A STRONG understanding of networking systems including TCP/IP and Ethernet, Optical Fiber, and Equipment Racks and Cabinets.
• STRONG knowledge working with Microsoft Excel, creating tables, graphs, pivot tables, and formulas.
• Spreadsheet proficient creating pivot tables, charts, formulas and data cell copies
• Powerpoint, Google Slides, creating charts, graphs, text formatting
• Analytical skills to include functional working knowledge of using statistical methods such as deriving mean, median, average from data sets found in spreadsheets, databases, and other sources, as well as statistical inference.
• Basic knowledge of Project Management methods used by PMP or Prince2 practitioners
Nice to have Skills (not required):
• Certification in PMP or Prince2
• SQL and scripting skills are a plus.
• Knowledge of layer 2 and 3 networking technologies
• Experience using MySQL or Python
• Hands on experience using Workfront Project Management Application