The Technical Project Manager is responsible for managing technology deliverables by building technical plans of action, maintaining agile backlog priorities and communicating with internal and external stakeholders, some of whom have deep technical ability. The Technical Project Manager is responsible for taking proactive steps to enhance technical delivery speed and quality. The Technical Project Manager is responsible for program/project technical delivery and closely coordinating the activities of several DevOps pods. The Technical Project Manager will coordinate closely with our IT business liaisons, product owners and agile team leaders to identify opportunities to reduce the complexity of our technical landscape and to drive retirement of outdated technology and infrastructure. The Technical Project Manager is also responsible for being
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
· Manage deliverables by coordinating technical plan of action, maintaining agile backlog priorities, technical debt, production issues, and communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
· Program manage and project manage.
· Manage project execution agile sprints, schedule and scope; monitoring and tracking sprint milestones and deliverables.
· Coordinate with our pod Development and Engineering Leads to turn product requests into a reality.
· Responsible to your functional teammates for the success of a high-performing and agile operation.
· Ensure DBI quality and validate against business and customer requirements.
· Follow-up with platform features in collaboration with the Engineering team.
· Identify the keys to the success of our customers and enabling our team to provide successful and valuable solutions.
· Work closely with our IT business liaisons and Business/IT product owners to understand/refine their goals, needs, and requirements and then take ideas to successful completion.