Technical Project Manager (I or II)
TheTechnical Project Manager (I orII)fills a critical role at RizePoint, a growing SaaS company specializing in cloud-based software for large enterprises in the food, hospitality and retail industries. The Technical Project Manager is responsible for implementing and rolling out site content and configurations for new and existing clients. The Technical Project Manager will assist Project Management and Customer Service with issues and support items for existing administrators as needed.
Relocation and remote work will not be considered for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative and implementation services for new clients and existing client administrators as defined within scope of sales/service agreements, or as needed if no service agreement exists.
- Implements work requests from RizePoint Sales & Marketing team or the support site for application items such as forms, manual data import/export, site configurations, and base reporting.
- Reviews and tests items implemented for quality and accuracy.
- Manages assignments for on time, on spec, in budget deliveries with zero defects.
- Creates and updates documentation where needed for tracking
- Assist in defining and implementing RizePoint application best practices, as well as follow and recommend improvement to software business processes.
- Maintain client relationships.
- Provide reporting and status updates regularly for monitoring and managing assignments.
- Provide assistance tothe project management team as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Education/Experience:2 yearsof continued education preferred or a minimum of two years of related experience working directly with customers.
- Exceptional communicator with ability to build productive professional relationships.
- Ability to lead cross functional business and technical teams to provide timely issue resolution
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication skills
RizePoint is the global leader in software solutions that proactively safeguard enterprise compliancefor both internally-imposed standards and externally-imposed regulations. RizePoint builds and protects brand equity by enabling a consistent customer experience. Our clients gather better data, see necessary actions earlier, and act faster to correct issues before they become costly liabilities. Considered the industry standard for food service, hospitality, and retail, RizePoint mobile and cloud-based solutions serve nearly 2 million audits with 200 million questions answered annually.RizePoint'sheadquarters are in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visitRizePoint.com.
Reports To:Project Manager Team Lead
Benefits:Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), disability, paid maternity/paternity, life insurance, unlimited paid time off.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.