Are you looking to work with a team that will have a profound impact at the crossroads of the Internet of Things and cryptocurrencies? Do you thrive in fast-paced, challenging situations involving a wide variety of technologies? Do you get bored with the same old tech, and long to switch gears frequently? Come join the Technical Services Team at Atonomi.io. Building world-class disruptive technologies requires vision, persistence, innovation, and a deep belief that better is possible. We’re looking for smart people who are not risk adverse and want to build something that can change the world. We aspire to provide a working environment, culture and leadership team that foster continuous improvement daily, offering transparency, ownership and integrity.
Atonomi’s mission is to enable secure transactions for the Internet of Things (IoT). Our network provides identity, trust and reputation to enable secure transactions for autonomous devices. The IoT will exceed 20 billion devices within the next few years, representing an unprecedented level of connectivity. These devices will process trillions of transactions and will need a trusted intermediary service. Atonomi is a spin-out of an industry leading IoT data security company with global customers and partners in the contract manufacturing, semiconductor, cloud computing and systems integrators space.
Technical Project Manager
The Technical PM will assume ownership of all application-related product development activities which includes, but not limited to, SDLC release methods, engineering team priority guidance and stakeholder expectation management interacting with engineering teams, stakeholders and allied company teams for successful execution of projects. The Technical PM works closely with IT managers, product marketing and internal company leaders as a subject-matter technical expert to manage and demonstrate standards, procedures and resources that contribute to the development and deployment of technology solutions. The person in this position must understand all aspects of the technical product platform and serve to sufficiently present information to management in a credible and expert fashion while expressing the engineering design and function of product/service.
Focus of this Role:
- Liaison between business and technical aspects of projects, leading functional and scoping discussions, facilitating team dialogue to identify project risk and mitigation strategies
- Organize and ensure regular communication with product stakeholders and company leadership team, including prepare status report, metrics and project risk mitigation
- Ensure that all functional areas within engineering are compliant to the technical requirements for each assigned project
- Work closely with dev, test, business and operations team on daily basis building consensus for varied situations, scenarios and solutions
- Monitor support issues, ensure resolution plans and report progress to management
- Act as focal point of all product development technical matters.
- Must have Engineering or other Information Technology, Management Information Systems or directly related field experience
- Experience leading project teams in system analysis and engineering including team-level planning, project prioritization and issue management negotiation and mediation
- Proficiency with SDLC (software development lifecycle) - using both Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience in handling long technical and design discussions, capturing notes and preparing status reports
- Ability to work with, train and present to other departments at all company levels
- Strong organization skills and ability to handle multiple tasks, deadlines and respond quickly to critical issues
- Self-motivated and comfortable in a fast-paced small, start-up environment driven by team-built solutions
- Minimum 8-10 years in a professional position within the mobile or telecommunications industry
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with senior management, lead through influence and inspire teams forward
- Ability to multi-task, possess the willingness to learn and train, to be dependable and consistent with efforts
- Must be self-driven, highly motivated, conduct themselves with diplomacy and have the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Will need to commendably handle the pressure of making presentations and delivering information to highly trained personnel
To Get on the A-List You:
- Have 6+ years of experience with full life cycle project management
- Have 5+ years of experience full life cycle implementation experience using Agile methodology, including, but not limited to: managing tactical development, refresh, enhancements or stabilization of application projects, program goals, risk, quality metrics and product-related initiatives
- Strong communication, outstanding leadership, technical translation and relationship management skills
- Are excited to work within a small entrepreneurial office environment and startup experience
Come join Atonomi, where your advanced skills pertaining to Linux-based systems, cryptocurrency, and AWS will help us deliver the world’s newest Ethereum-based IoT security solution. Cryptocurrencies are changing the world financial landscape. The IoT will connect every aspect of our world. Join our team that is building one of the essential solutions to bridge these two revolutionary technologies.
APPLY AT: https://atonomi.io/careers
Atonomi, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of CENTRI Technology, Inc.
Atonomi is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive salary and benefits package. The position is based in Seattle, Washington. Must be eligible to work for any employer in the U.S.