Technical Sales Account Manager for World-Leading LED Manufacturer
Are you an Engineer with 2-15 years experience in design, application engineering, or project management looking to move into a sales role? Or are you already in Technical Sales but want to move to a company that is a world leaders in a rapidly growing industry? If so, this is an opportunity for you to put your technical and interpersonal skills to use. Our client is a leading global LED manufacturer and we are looking for a bright, outgoing Account Manager who will be based in their Michigan office, outside of Detroit. This position will maintain and deepen relationships with our valued automotive and commercial lighting LED customers and also focus on identifying new opportunities. Come join this outstanding company as they increase market dominance in the industry, selling LEDs used in display backlighting and interior/exterior automotive lighting.
We are very interested in talking to candidates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or 2+ years demonstrated success in electronics, LED, semiconductor, or similar industry
- Technically-minded to learn and later discuss specific LED/semiconductor projects and developments with key clients
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in technical discipline
- Technical sales experience for the automotive or general/commercial lighting industry is a huge plus!
- Ability to analyze the market and competition in order to offer value added solutions and gain market share
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships with current customers, including providing timely issue resolution and liaising with Engineers regarding design and procurement
- Some travel required
- Comprehensive, Outstanding Benefits Package
- Strong Bonus Potential
- Relocation Assistance
Candidates must have permanent work authorization for the United States.
We rely on you to provide us with information that is precisely related to our posting.