Capital Equipment & Process Manufacturing Machinery
If you are qualified for the position and interested in pursuing it, please answer the questions posed at the end of the description and be sure to attach a Word.doc formatted resume. You will receive a reply in a timely fashion either via phone or email if your background is determined to be a good match.
- Develop new sales opportunities and provide support existing customers.
- Gain a thorough knowledge of products and industry application. Company is well regarded within the industries they serve and the sales team’s technical knowledge is a part of that
- Ability to travel 40 – 50% domestic and international
- New business is targeted to generate increased sales volume at established profit margins.
- Penetration of the customer organization is paramount to further improve sales opportunities at the highest level possible and build strong relationships
- Participation in trade shows & sales meetings as necessary.
- Implement an organized and structured methodology for weekly work schedule to call on and address prospects, identified potential opportunities and installed base customers
- Detailed and targeted forecasting of territory opportunities
Must Have Requirements:
- 5+ years of direct technical sales experience within capital equipment
- Ability to articulate technical information in a simplistic and concise manner
- Strong closing skills
- Dedicated work ethic and willing to work the hours commensurate with the sales position
- Technical competence
- Excellent presentation skills
- Sound knowledge of PC use and applications
- Knowledge of Engineering and Manufacturing processes a plus
Nice to Have Requirements:
- Process equipment / machinery sales experience (food, chemical, textile, chemical, etc)
- BS degree in a technical discipline (Mechanical or chemical engineering preferred)
- Ability to commute into the Hatboro, PA area when not on the road (again, this is preferred, but a “must”. Candidates from outside the area will also be considered if they have strong relatable experience)
IMPORTANT - IF INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED PLEASE ANSWER THE BELOW QUESTIONS:
1.Why are you looking for a new position?
2.What are you current (or most currently) earning? Please include base and bonus and/or commissions.
3.What are you looking for in terms of salary (base + bonus or incentives) in order to make a move? (a range is fine)
4.Are you comfortable commuting to the Hatboro, PA area when not on the road? (this is a plus, not necessarily a requirement)
5.Do you possess experience selling capital equipment? If so, please detail.
6.Do you have any experience working within or selling to customers in the food, chemical, textile or other similar industries?
7.Are you comfortable traveling 40-50% of the time?
Please email your Word .doc formatted resume and answers to the above questions to:
Your resume will be held with strict confidence and will NEVER be forwarded to any of our clients without your permission.
If you are NOT interested or unqualified, please send us a referral. This is an immediate and urgent need for our valued client and therefore, we are offering a $1000.00 refer-a-friend fee to anyone who leads us to a candidate who is hired for this position.
HireSource recruiters are dedicated to working with the finest technical professionals throughout the country. We know the market. We know the hiring managers. We have the knowledge, resources, and contacts to make your search more complete and efficient. Whether you are looking for more opportunity, a shorter commute, better benefits, or a higher salary, we’re the best chance there is to uncovering that position you never even knew was available