A national direct to consumer and wholesale lender is looking for a Scrum Master to join their team.
Their retail home lending division has community-based branches assisting borrowers with home financing opportunities and local real estate agents with their buyer clients. Headquartered in Anaheim, CA, they offer a full range of purchase and refinance home loans programs. including fixed-rate mortgages, ARMs, FHA & VA, USDA, Conventional, Jumbo, HomePath ÂŽ Mortgage, 203(k) loans and more.
- Measure results and monitor key performance indicators to ensure project objectives are met throughout the projects
- Coach and guide team members on Agile best practices, and help track and report on Agile team metrics
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example
- 4+ years of hands on Scrum Master experience
- Strong project management fundamentals with agile experience
- Experience with analyzing complex issues and delivering appropriate solutions
- Successful execution of numerous highly visibility, customer facing Scrum-centric projects
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Up to 115K, DOE
- Paid holidays
Local candidates only; the company is not able to provide any visa sponsorship at this time.