POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for the review and resolution of client issues, which may be reported via a client portal, email, on-line chat, or other means. Administer case set-up and order processing for a variety of clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Complete tickets and order fulfillment daily according to department policies or Client Service Level Agreement for Authenticom’s non-technical and limited technical.
- Prioritize daily work using department rules and accept work overflow when needed.
- Communicate with dealers/vendors using email and phone.
- Ensure and provide quality service to both internally and externally.
- Seek assistance for unresolved client issues from designated associate(s).
- Stay current with product information, changes, and updates.
- Manage and maintain all aspects of assigned client relationships.
- Record client interactions, such as: details of inquiries, complaints, and comments as well actions taken.
- Participate in 30/60/90/180 plan reviews with dealers and/or vendors.
- Monitor client delivery failures, resolve issues, and re-delivers files.