Technical Services Manager Position
Rare Management Opening with 100% paid employee Healthcare!
Wayne Alarm Systems is a growing security life safety systems provider with offices in Lynn, Bedford and Nantucket MA offers employees’ full healthcare with cutting edge technology and a great company culture.
The Company: Wayne Alarm Systems was founded in 1968 after the home of founder, Ralph Sevinor’s house was broken into. Now we are one of the top 50 security companies in the nation. Our focus is on quality and reputation, to be the best (not the largest) in our industry. At Wayne Alarm Systems, we focus on building our team of over 110 employees and culture which is why our average employee has been here for 10 years and 1/3rd has been here over 10. (Our longest employee has been over 37 years!)
- Our company has numerous company events throughout the year including, 4th of July, BBQ, Baseball games, Softball, Easter Party for family, Cinco Fiesta, Ice cream days, department outings and annual Holiday dinner.
- We believe in being local, exceptional quality, service and having a reputation as being the best.
The Position: We’re looking for is Technical Services Manager. The pay range we’re offering is commensurate.
Looking for someone who wants to deliver and wants a home.
- We offer 100% paid Healthcare, Dental insurance, 401k with company Match, Vacation package, disability and death benefit insurance. Certain positions also can receive: Cell phone, IPad, Laptop and more.
- A Positive Attitude wanting to help the team and Wayne Alarm Systems flourish
- High Prioritization and wanting to always learn [ not a know it all or " my way" ]
- Highly detail oriented with an understanding on compliance requirements and process
- High energy and stamina level
- Warmth, Competence & Empathy
- Accountability, analytical skills understanding of the numbers cause & Affect
- Honesty & Patience
- In check ego willing to ask questions and work hard
- Excellent understanding of software platforms and how they work together
- Understanding of the numbers and how they affect the outcome
- Trust but verify coaching and measuring all the time
- kind and compassionate to people under him/her and the whole team
- Manage a team of 30 + employees
- Coordinate installation, service and testing for new and existing customers
- Analytical review of numbers and financials to understand cause and effect
- Understanding of multiple software platforms and how they work together
- Administrative tasks to keep department running efficient profitable and quality oriented
The Location: Wayne Alarm Systems is based Lynn, MA. This is a great place to live and work because, multiple methods of public transportation including bus, train, ferry and subway close by, home to Lynn woods which is the 2nd largest municipal park in Massachusetts home to over 30 miles of trails on 2,200 acres to hike, bike and cross- country ski, and numerous beaches and coastline to enjoy surfing, paddle boarding, boating and more.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive Pay
- Heavy investment in employee training (Conferences, Expos, Licenses etc.)
- Leading benefits package in industry
- Working with cutting edge technology for world renowned company known for its quality
- If you are a bright team player looking for a home looking to grow