Technical Support Analyst
This is an immediate opportunity to join a Billion dollar company experiencing rapid growth. The organization offers a defined career path that promotes career advancement. This is a great opportunity to join an enterprise environment working with some of the latest technologies!
The Technical Support Analyst will act as customer advocate, triaging, and resolving issues ranging from password resets to store outages, firewall and routing issues, software bugs and feature requests. Aside from operations support, the IT Operations Support Analyst will work closely with the Network Engineering, Systems Administration, and Product/Software Development teams on special projects and assignments.
The Technical Support Analyst Responsibilities:
1. Respond to user requests that come in via phone and ticketing system; handling each task as business needs dictate.
2. Act as customer advocate, researching, troubleshooting and pushing for thorough resolution of issues in as timely a manner as possible.
3. Communicate plans, progress, and issues in a timely manner.
4. Monitor network nodes and troubleshoot/resolve connectivity issues and store outages.
5. Troubleshoot and support proprietary software programs as well as third party software and applications.
6. Troubleshoot hardware such as desktops, laptops, tablets, etc.
7. Document and summarize interactions with end users accurately for tracking and reporting purposes.
8. Work with infrastructure, database, and development personnel on projects and special initiatives.
9. Work with service providers regarding local outages and/or issues.
10.Support of Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Apple operating system
11.Where applicable, provide suggestions for process and procedure improvement.
12.Mentor Tier 1 analysts.
Technical Support Analyst Requirements:
1. AS degree in technical field and/or technical certifications.
2. Exceptional customer service skills.
3. Minimum two years verifiable technology support.
4. Industry certifications a plus.
5. Ability to deal with stress and changing priorities.
6. Intermediate understanding of firewall and routing technologies.
7. Strong troubleshooting skills.
8. Familiar with Microsoft operating systems.
9. Intermediate knowledge of Active Directory.
10. Intermediate knowledge of DNS.
11. Experience with Cisco Command Line
12. Customer Focus: Knowing the (internal and external) customer business needs and acting accordingly; anticipating customer needs, and giving high priority to customer satisfaction and customer service.
13. Problem Solving: Having the ability to identify problems and issues of varying complexities and to find effective solutions with few guidelines.
14. Results Orientation: Being persistent and showing perseverance on achieving concrete and tangible results out of personal responsibility; getting optimum results from situations and being ready to take action and show tenacity in case of obstacles or resistance.
15. Teamwork: Working as a productive member of a cohesive group toward a common goal, and contributing to team development and effective team dynamics.
16. Usage of Technical Expertise: Acquiring and applying technical and functional knowledge in one's own technological area of specialty.
Keywords: Technical Support, Technical Support Analyst, IT Support Analyst, Technical Support, IT Support, IT Operations Support, Technical Support, Helpdesk, Desktop