Technical Support Engineer
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will have a major role in assisting clients and partners in resolving any issues that they may have in working with the platform. These issues may cover a wide range of topics or components within the platform itself, including email, content, reporting, database queries and more. Providing top tier technical support and customer services through these instances will be the key responsibility of the Technical Support Engineer.
You will be a part of a close-knit, but widely distributed team that spans 5 countries in two continents, that is driven, passionate about problem solving, and operates in a fast-paced, high-technology environment. The role will provide ample opportunity for learning new things, meeting new challenges, and the ability to adapt to different environments and use-cases.
- Power user of the Marketing Cloud platform; understand basics of digital marketing programs.
- Confidently and proactively communicate with clients and partners to ensure that projects are executed correctly and on schedule.
- Efficiently troubleshoot and diagnose potential issues with campaign content, leveraging the platform.
- Strong understanding of underlying consumer data that powers a client’s program and how to access it within the platform; ability to then explain this understanding to clients and partners, empowering them to further develop their programs.
- Translate new business use-cases into technical data requirements.
- Estimate scopes for project work based upon requirements; proactively manage deliverables tied to project plans.
- Willingness to collaborate with other team members, taking on new assignments as instructed with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, at a technical level.
- Strong background with HTML5, jQuery and CSS3.
- Experience in SQL and database-driven websites.
- Some experience in .NET Framework and C+ is a nice to have skillset.
- Mastered one or more graphic tools, such as Photoshop, to a level such that you can edit a design and convert it into HTML on your own.
- Bachelors or higher education is nice to have, but not a blocker.
- Meticulous; eye for detail and a highly-developed sense of responsibility.
- Effective at solving problems, either autonomously or with the help of other teams.
- Openness to developing knowledge in a constantly evolving environment.
- Good communication skills and customer minded.
- Proficient English language skills