RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Technical Support Representative I in Orlando, Florida (FL). The Technical Support Representative I is responsible for troubleshooting and resolving customer issues, including identifying user errors, unit issues, RF abnormalities and network related problems.
- Responsible for maintaining the troubleshooting process for customers (internal and external) reported issues
- Acts as a liaison between Engineering, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Customer Care, Corporate Engineering and our customers
- Coordinates Technical Support Field Engineers customer visits and field testing activities
- Troubleshooting and resolution of customer problems, including identifying user errors, unit issues, RF abnormalities, and network related problems
- Responsible for maintaining the trouble reporting process for customer reported troubles (external); identifying and resolving critical customer service affecting problems, performs liaison activities between RF Engineering, Operations, Customer Care and Corporate Engineering
- Participates in market level personnel and customer care notification process on unscheduled system outages
- Resolves subscriber network troubles using trouble management software tools
- Performs frontline diagnostics on subscriber network trouble tickets
- Updates trouble ticket status throughout the trouble resolution process
- Candidate must possess a High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of related work experience
- 1-3 years of wireless industry work experience
- Must be willing to work day shift or swing shift (12-9)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.