Scope: Support our field technicians and our customers via phone, email and web portal. Perform onsite consulting and services for customers. Provide guidance, training and assistance to our field technicians. Help sales team with pre-sales support
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support our field technicians and our customers via phone, email and web portal.
- Perform onsite consulting and services for customers.
- Provide guidance, training and assistance to our field technicians.
- Help sales team with pre-sales support
- B.S degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3 ~ 5 years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Vendor certifications such as IBM, Microsoft, HP- CPQ, Dell and Cisco required
- Operating system knowledge, networking infrastructure and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in HP-CPQ Proliant servers, Storage works and Tape Libraries
- Experience in IBM eServers, IBM PC, Laptops and Infoprint Printers
- Experience in Dell PC and Laptops
- Hardworking and self-motivated
- Requires prolonged sitting and talking
- Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines such as computers, fax machines, calculators, telephone, and other office equipment