RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Technical Support Technician in Signal Hill, California (CA).
Our client has been in business for 30+ years due to the focus and commitment, not only to their customers, but to their associates as well. They refer to their associates as the heart and soul of their company and are committed to maintaining an office culture of respect, integrity and excellence. If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please apply today!
- 1 resource(s) needed for project work during (After hours)
- The project is scheduled for August 9th - October 18th)
- Resource(s) would be responsible for the installation and clean-up of cabling
- Resource(s) rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the project
- Resource(s) work under immediate supervision, typically reports to a project leader or manager
REQUIREMENTS:Minimum Requirements: (Candidates missing any of these will be rejected)
- Project work experience
- Reliable Transportation
- Can work on a ladder or lift and are able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to crouch, kneel, or work on knees as required to pull or plug cables
- Able to work after-hours to meet project deadline
- Ability to follow instructions and work well with end users
- Ability to communicate and be personable as they will be interacting with a wide range of users and environments
- Prior project or deadline driven work experience
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.