OMAX Corporation is a rapidly growing, leading provider of precision-engineered abrasive waterjet systems. OMAX has brought together the leading innovators and experts in abrasive waterjet technology, fostering an environment that promotes teamwork and a dedication to excellence. The capabilities of our machines consistently evolve to meet the diverse and changing needs of our customers.
- Provide technical training to OMAX employees, customers, and distributors on how to install, use, troubleshoot, and repair OMAX Equipment
- Work with engineering and manufacturing to learn and document new equipment build, installation, and operation procedures
- Develop and update technical service curriculum as required
- Write technical documents, and create technical training collateral and presentations to support technical training projects
- Carry out training, following developed curriculum, at various locations as required by OMAX (in-house, domestic, or global)
- Perform equipment update training to OMAX and Distributor technicians in-house, in the field, or via other telecommunications methods
- Maintain training lab and equipment and order components and supplies as needed for training classes
- Keep training facilities clean and orderly
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the Technical Writing and Training team
- Ability to effectively communicate information to groups of people
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and mechanical drawings
- Ability to train others to a given procedure
- Possess a demonstrated expertise in using the OMAX software, operating the machines, performing maintenance tasks, and troubleshooting as required
- Ability to use various Windows applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to create customer facing documentation for customers, distributors, and engineering
- Ability to interface and work with cross functional teams
- Ability to travel as needed, both domestically and globally
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
OMAX Corporation offers an excellent compensation package that includes a competitive salary, generous benefits such as medical, dental, and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, a 401K Plan with company matching, education reimbursement, paid holidays, vacation and sick time. Only qualified applicants will be contacted; must be able to work for any company within the United States. Fax resumes to (253) 872-9660 or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp.
OMAX Corporation is an equal opportunity employer