TECHNICAL WRITER II
About the Company
Seeking a career with a meaningful purpose? Where your ideas are valued, heard and taken seriously? Want to work for a company whose #1 goal is saving lives? Robertson Fuel Systems, a subsidiary of HEICO Corporation, is the world’s leading provider of crashworthy, blast tolerant and ballistically self-sealing fuel systems for military aircraft and ground vehicles, and have been one of the armed services most valued partners since 1976. In Robertson’s quest to continually raise the bar in rotorcraft safety across the globe, it has recently entered into the civil market in providing crash-resistant fuel systems for AS350 and EC-130 helicopters. Come join our innovative team - we’re waiting for you!
Duties & Responsibilities
• Creates and/or revises technical content for Technical Manuals and other Technical Documents.
• Reviews technical content and gathers specifications with engineering support.
• Reviews Blueprints for technical information.
• Collaborates with Technical Illustrator(s) for creation and/or revision of illustrations in Technical Manuals.
• Takes photographs of program assembly and processes.
• Coordinates copy and distribution of Technical Manuals.
• Validates and/or verifies content of Technical Manuals with customer as required.
• Ability to read engineering drawings.
• Proficiency with Word, Adobe Acrobat Premiere, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint software.
• Ability to take digital photos and download them to computer hard drive.
• Mathematical understanding consistent with the educational requirements.
• Ability to read, write and communicate clearly and effectively in English.
• Strong customer service and company culture/reputation orientation.
• Ability to coordinate and perform tasks with minimal direction.
• Experience with AutoCad, Solidworks, and Adobe Photoshop software
Think you’ve found your new “work home?” We’re ready to welcome a new roomie! Check out our website: www.robbietanks.com and APPLY NOW!
Click Here To Apply