RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Technical Writer in Oakland, California (CA).
- Under the guidance project team members, the Technical Writer duties include management and creation of required business and system documents in adherence to appropriate standards during business or technical writing processes and projects; These documents could include procedures, user manuals, system operation, and recovery instructions, project proposals, newsletters, presentations, and system design documents
- Duties also include participation in system design sessions; proofreading and editing of prepared documents; research, assimilation, interpretation, formatting and publishing of information on new tools, systems and materials; the ability to use ingenuity and creative thinking during the preparation of needed documents in an organized, consistent, professional manner; while remaining current in system development methodologies and while remaining compliant with regulations concerning the development of systems and system documents
- Experience Level: 3-6 years
- Technical writing and end-user documentation experience
- User manuals and on-line help experience
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.