We are looking to hire a talented and experienced Technical Writer and Editor to produce high-quality documentation to help tech teams and internal customers nail down best practices and SOP's.
As a Technical Writer and Editor, you should be prepared to work independently to gather information from developers, quality engineers, product managers, and subject matter experts to build world-class documentation that will result in great content for customers.
The ideal candidate will be methodical, analytical, objective, and goal-focused with a driving need for accuracy and attacking difficult problems. They will be a strong communicator, able to bridge between technical and non-technical teams.
· 2-5 years of experience in technical writing of software documentation
· Excellent written and oral communication with the ability to bridge technical and non-technical issues
· Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to get things done
· Demonstrated experience building documentation from the ground up using product mock-ups, business requirements, and stakeholder feedback
· Proven ability to analyze existing documentation with a focus on improvement, then deliver on proposed improvements
· Experience working with digital text (e.g., website editing or design, digital content, digitization, etc.) including familiarity with HTML and CSS
· Flexibility with changing programs and processes