• Very Senior Azure/C# Developer
We are looking for a software engineer to join our team.
• Ideal candidates will have at least 5+ years of experience coding in C# with deep Azure knowledge; IoT knowledge a plus
• The primary responsibility of this position will be to work with our Azure IoT Platform team as an Azure subject matter expert and senior C# developer.
• This person would participate in all coding and architectural discussions as we leverage key Azure technologies to advance our IoT platform.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Participate/lead architectural discussions
• Perform code reviews
• Extend and maintain appropriate software documentation
• Work collaboratively within a small team
• Resolve software defects
• Experienced Candidates considered for this role should have a Bachelors (Masters a plus) in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering (or equivalent) plus 5+ years of experience in software development.
• Also requires an expert level knowledge of Microsoft Azure and C# development.
Additional qualities we desire include the following:
• Self-starter and team player
• Familiarity with Agile Methodologies, SCRUM in particular
• Ability to comprehend the functions and capabilities of new applications and technologies
• Ability to adapt and perform in a fast moving and oft-changing environment.
• Microsoft Azure, Event Hub, Service Fabric, IOT Hub, multi-tiers architecture, and networking.