Superior Group is looking for a Technician for our client located in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Supports the engineering function for a fabrication area or processing laboratory by performing experiments and tests.
- Evaluates new processes, products, and isolates process problems.
- May design simple experiments.
- Implements, collects results, maintains appropriate logs, and provides oral and written reports of results.
- Monitors wafer fabrication, process controls, materials, and supplies.
- May be needed to ensure correct functioning and identify any discrepancies.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- May advise operators and inform engineers regarding processes, procedures, and equipment.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Technician.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Detector/Semiconductor fabrication, focal plane array manufacturing, microelectronics, and electronics/mechanical assembly.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate degree
- Perform assigned technical/para-engineering tasks.
- Mechanical/electrical aptitude with manual dexterity.
- Semiconductor photolithography process, Wet/Dry etch processes, general assembly, operate within and maintain cleanliness requirements of class 100 clean room.
- Knowledge of safe handling process for hazardous chemicals and chemical waste, the ability to enter process information into production and engineering level computer databases, and work with production supervision and production engineering.
- Interface and coordinate with engineers and technicians in other areas of the semiconductor fabrication process such including Deposition/thin film coating, Dicing, DPT, production control, and QA Once hired, candidate should expect to rotate and learn different functions of the production floor during their employment.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Must have ability to obtain a security clearance.
Go Beyond. .
EEO Employer - Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.