Technology Associate – Client/Chemetall
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Technology Associate – Client/Chemetall for our client in New Providence, NJ. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro's client is a leading component manufacturer with a portfolio of oil and gas, chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals. Their customer base includes many diverse industries and markets, including pharmaceutical, aerospace, textile, construction and automotive industries. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Postion Overview: The Technology Associate will be working on implementing the design of SharePoint platform for Client/Chemetall North America’s needs. Additionally, the intern will work on the implementation of Project Pipeline tool for Sales prospects as well creating Excel Reports. This position requires advanced Excel including Pivot Tables and V- Lookup.
- Implementation of Project Pipeline (SPTD) tool
- Implementation of design of SharePoint platform
- Excel reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in computer skills especially Excel (vlookups, formulas, pivot tables), SharePoint, SAP (optional)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Ivanhoe Kalaw at Ivanhoe.Kalaw@eclaro.comHelp now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.