RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Technology Consultant 6 in Reston, Virginia (VA).
The ideal candidate assesses and documents high level existing business processes and functional needs across the enterprise. They will work with the customers and other enterprise architects to formulate policies and plans that support the enterprise goals, implement efficient business processes and leverage use of existing IT assets. The individual will align strategic goals and objectives with key business and IT initiatives. You will work to develop an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, industry standard techniques and best practices.
Key job functions:
- Develop business architecture strategy based on business needs, reference model and chosen enterprise architecture framework
- Apply a structured and systematic approach to capture high level views of the enterprise business model and processes in current state business architecture
- Create optimized high-level views of enterprise business model and processes in target state business architecture
- Align artifacts and approach with broader architecture vision
- Partner with business stewards to define performance metrics for target business architectures
- Promote and educate stakeholders on the use and value of optimized business architecture
- Provide business architecture guidance, support, and share decision ramifications to business and other enterprise architecture teams
- Participate in local governance councils to ensure optimization of IT investments and best fit within target state architecture
- Evaluate the impact of enterprise architecture work and services on IT investments, business operations, and customer fulfillment
- Create performance metrics and traceability maps to determine the effectiveness of business architecture and facilitate governance
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 10 years of related experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with business stakeholders regarding their business processes and requirements
- Have a strong knowledge and ability to establish governance and oversight
- Strong technical skills, specifically using SharePoint
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.