We are seeking a Technology Operations Representative to represent our company at our prestigious client's sites.
Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise services, advanced production print technology and large format solutions supported by experienced professional service offerings. Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes to improve their business by increasing efficiency, controlling costs and becoming more environmentally conscious. Canon Solutions America is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A, Inc.
If you are goal oriented, have an interest in technology, and are an outgoing person this may be the position for you! Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Operate B&W and color reprographics and binding equipment.
- Receive, sort, deliver, pick up and process courier items, interoffice mail, newspapers, magazines and all classes of United States Postal Services (USPS) mail.
- Receive and review customer work orders to ensure that they fully describe customer requirements and manufacturing specifications.
- Perform basic equipment maintenance.
- Record job data in logs or other forms as appropriate.
- Maintain accurate records of customer inquiries and fulfillment of requests.
- Establish and manage relationships with all appropriate client IT administrators and personnel.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all solutions deployed within client environment.
- Responsible for regular application administration for fleet management, output management and scanning software solutions.
- Assist client & Canon Account Team in the testing and implementation of hardware/software solutions in client's network environment.
- Perform all technical support and troubleshooting activities as prescribed by Canon Technology Facilitator and Client IT personnel.
- Escalate service & technology-support tickets with CBS & external service providers. Follow established escalation procedures as prescribed by Canon Technology Facilitator and Client IT personnel.
- Communicate chronic technology issues, concerns and suggestions with Client, Canon Account Team and Canon Technology Facilitator.
- Provide training to Canon site-personnel on pre-defined trouble-shooting & remediation strategies, where appropriate.
- Understand and respond to customer needs and requests.
- Promptly inform supervisor of potential problems or customer comments.
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disability/Protected Veterans