We are seeking a Technology Operations Specialist to represent our company at our prestigious client's sites.
Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise services, advanced production print technology and large format solutions supported by experienced professional service offerings. Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes to improve their business by increasing efficiency, controlling costs and becoming more environmentally conscious. Canon Solutions America is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A, Inc.
If you are goal oriented, have an interest in technology, and are an outgoing person this may be the position for you! Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
As a Technology Operations Specialist, you would be assigned to one of our Business Services accounts and would be responsible for:
- Establishing and managing relationships with all appropriate client IT administrators and personnel.
- Establishing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of the client's networking environment.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all solutions deployed within the client's environment.
- Regular application administration for fleet management, output management and scanning software solutions
- Assisting the client & Canon's Account Team in the testing and implementation of hardware/software solutions in client's network environment.
- Performing all technical support and troubleshooting activities.
- Communicating chronic technology issues, concerns and suggestions with Client, Canon Account Team and Canon Technology Facilitator.
- Provide training to Canon site-personnel on pre-defined trouble-shooting & remediation strategies, where appropriate
5 - 8 years significant experience in a customer service oriented environment is required, as well as demonstrated technical competency skills and excellent problem solving skills. Must be proficient in MS Project, Word, Power Point and Excel. A Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans