The role of the UCCE Engineer focuses on deploying fully designed, architected complex UCCE and contact center solutions. In this role you will be the primary subject Matter Expert working exclusively with the architecture and project management teams in deploying global unified communications systems over their life cycles. The UCCE Engineer bridges the boundaries between architecting and operations by managing the development and deployment of Unified Communications & Collaboration systems.
• 10 years of experience in a large scale telephony environment with a BA or 8 years with MA delivering infrastructure design and operational excellence.
• 5 years experience of working in a Call Center environment required.
• 5 years of applicable CTI experience
• 5 years experience in working in Cisco Enterprise Collaboration environments required (Jabber/Webex/Telepresense/Conferencing)
• Preferred Qualifications:
• Cisco Certified Voice Professional (CCVP-Voice) certification required and passage of CCIE is desired.
Four-year university degree or college diploma in the field of computer sciences or 15 years equivalent work experience.
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.