Telecommunications Engineer-2 Openings
One of NJ's top Engineering Firm has a need for a top notch Telecommunications Engineer. If you are looking to work for a company that is flourishing and has a reputation that is second to none, please read further.
Job Duties & Qualifications:
- Degree in Civil, Structural, or other engineering discipline.
- 2-7+ years’ experience working with telecommunications for buildings.
- Site Assessment and audit experience.
- Site layout and design.
- Structural analyses for buildings, towers, and water tanks.
- Ability to interact with clients.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
**This is a full time/permanent position with excellent medical, dental, 401k, and vacation/sick**
Qualified candidates, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords-storage, installation, curtain wall, store fronts, glass, glazing, stamp, detail, monorail, swing stage, bunking, flying jibs, platform, crane, Mathcad, steel, miscellaneous, DSS, Rhino, Estimator, drawing, OSHA,
Joseph P. Durkin
Liberty Personnel Services, Inc.
484.567.2080 Direct Line