Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Department: Corp Tech - Telecommunications
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
Job ID: 10539
Hours of Work: 7:30am-4:30pm
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
This person will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, upgrades, and support of call center applications and related telephony solutions. This is an exciting time at MidFirst and we are looking for an experienced person with technical expertise in Verint Call Recording/ Speech Analytics and Avaya Call Center Voice/Chat/Email/Web solutions and IVR integration solutions.
- Provide call center application support to key business unit supervisors, quality control team members, and support user configurations and issue resolution.
- Work with the vendor to ensure applications are optimized, review future releases and relate the impacts to team members and business units, and plan/implement solution upgrades and additions.
- Engage with appropriate stakeholders to develop system requirements deliverables, work with business units to test solutions, obtain sign-off, and prepare documentation for internal change control. Strong communications skills are necessary to be able to effectively show how proposed solutions support the business units’ desired goals.
- Strong analytical ability to diagnose complex system issues and provide resolution. Actively monitor systems on a daily basis and respond proactively to alerts and/or outliers.
- Ability to create call flow scripts and diagram the solution. Prior programming skills with any programming language highly encouraged. Ability to understand XML/VXML code and editor tools and work with internal programming teams to implement solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in addition to daily work.
- Document and perform business continuity testing of solutions.
- Assist telecom department with general user support including moves, troubleshooting, and general assistance. Be able to obtain a working knowledge of key phone system technologies.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Visio experience is a must. Understanding of databases is strongly preferred.
- Microsoft Server 2012, Linux, and IP network familiarity are highly desired.
- After hours work is required in addition to providing on-call support.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline is preferred.
- 5+ years of working with call center applications in a system support role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.