Hobby Lobby has an outstanding opportunity for a Telecommunications Technician located at its corporate headquarters in Oklahoma City, OK.
The Telecommunications Technician will perform installation services for analog, digital, and VoIP telephone equipment, switched network, POS, paging and various other platforms. Cable installation and maintenance thereof.
- Installs, tests, and maintains, telephone key systems.
- Provision, test and maintain VoIP phones and related accessories.
- Installs and maintains, distribution racks, distribution cables, terminals, grounding, and wiring on a variety of communications systems.
- Conducts site surveys, plans and coordinates infrastructure upgrades with network engineering, construction and other organizations for small to medium environments.
Job Description - Requirements
- Some travel within the U.S.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Functional knowledge and demonstrated use of standard PC applications (MS Office, Adobe).
- Interpret standard construction drawings including electrical, communications, and some degree of structural.
- Demonstrate ability to use applicable telecommunications testing equipment, interpret results and make appropriate decisions.
- With appropriate training, demonstrate with confidence the ability to operate powered equipment such as golf cart, transport cart, pallet jack, scissor lift, and boom lift.
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience.
- Capable of analyzing data, recognize problems, and draw logical conclusions.
- Comfortable working at heights including ladders, scissor and boom lifts up to 50’.
- Team work; establish and maintain effective and appropriate working relationships with those contacted during the course of the work day.
- Possess and maintain valid government issued credentials enabling travel by car and plane within the state of Oklahoma and throughout the United States
- Personal computers and local and wide area computing networks.
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877)303-4547.